Friday, February 25, 2011

The Body Shop - Moisturizing Foundation

The Body Shop - Moisturizing Foundation

This is the first liquid foundation that I've ever used. Got it at 20% discount as my friend helped me to buy it. The main issue about this foundation is that it really has no coverage or just a little coverage ba. Why? Because, after applying, the freckles are still as visible and my pimple's redness then is also not covered. 

Now? In order not to waste money and products, I just use it to apply to my neck instead since neck doesn't need that much coverage. So the only issue left is that it just doesn't finish. I guess... perhaps applying to just my neck isn't very helpful in finishing foundations. :P

Ratings: 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...