Saturday, April 16, 2011

Loreal Liss Extreme - Hair Mask

Loreal Liss Extreme - Hair Mask
Loreal Liss Extreme - Hair Mask is a useful and handy tool that's effective in moisturizing damage hair. Just dab a bit of the hair mask on my hair after a swim will help prevent tangles and keep the hair moisturized and smooth for easy combing. :) The best part is that actually 1 small bottle lasted quite long for me as I just need to use a little every time. It always works and help to solve my hair issues after every swim. Perhaps also because of the fact that I didn't exactly swim that often though. Occasionally, when I felt that my hair needs a boost in moisture and treatment, I do apply it as well.

Usage: Apply a little of the Hair Mask evenly on hair ends after washing the hair. Wait for 2 - 3 mins and rinse off. :)

Ratings: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...