Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Premier Moisture Cream (for multi use)

Premier Moisture Cream
If do you visit Singapore, and you do happen to walk pass any Premier stores (e.g. Marina Square, AMK Hub, etc), you'll probably get to see some sales girl holding on to this sample and asking you to try it out. Before they'd pass you the sample, they'll wash your hands with the dead sea salt product. Although they are out to sell you the products, they don't actually hard sell the products but rather they'll show you the effects. It's a pretty interesting experience if you do want to try it out. I didn't know that sea salt products have such moisturizing effects until I met them. After which, whether you do buy their products or not, they might pass you this item.

Yup, this is the free sample from them. So far my experience with this sample is that it's pretty good. I like the feeling when I apply it to my hands when exposed to air-con / dry environment for prolonged period of time. Also, it gets absorbed pretty well and fast. Just apply a thin layer will do the job.

Ratings: 4 out of 5. I'd prefer a much lighter fragrance. After all, scent is something which varies with people so some people might like the scent and some might not. It really depends on you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...