Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fresh Cucumber Pack - TheFaceShop


Home Aesthetic Pack:
Fresh Cucumber Pack
from TheFaceShop
Bought the Fresh Cucumber Pack from TheFaceShop some time ago and I actually managed to finished the whole pack. :) Well, this is one particular wash off mask that helps in soothing the skin but not so much in terms of hydrating. In fact, I felt that such mask is best used with another hydrating sheet mask after that to achieve better effects, soothing the skin, then help to absorb the hydration more after that. The feeling I get after using this mask is certainly refreshing. But for my dry skin type, I do need to complete it with a hydrating mask afterwards. Otherwise, at least a hydrating moisturizer in more humid country.

Rating: 3 out of 5 for the extra work needed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...