Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dr. G Hydra Intensive BB Cream

Bought this Hydra Intensive BB cream during one of my Taipei trips as it feels smooth and hydrating after trial. 

However, when it comes to actual usage on my face, it does feel pretty off my face tone. Much fairer than my skin color. But if u do know me personally, I'm very fair myself, my skin tone is lighter than most of my friends. Yet, this BB cream is too "white" for me, making me look pale after use.

Rating: 1 out of 5. So I need another replacement.

Honestly speaking, when I went for more trials in Singapore where it's also for sale in local Sasa stores, it's pretty thick in coverage and does work, it's just a mismatch in color I supposed. So nothing I can do about it, next time must see more carefully before buying haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...