Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bio-essence Tanaka White Mask - Review

You know, I actually enjoyed using facial sheet mask before I got so lazy that I started using "Sleeping Mask" instead. Why? Because, sheet mask is one of the laziest mask that we can use, put it on, wait for 20 mins then off it goes into the dustbin! Simple isn't it? That's the lazy girl's way of doing things and maintaining herself. :P 

I just wanted to comment on the Bio-Essence's Tanaka White Mask (It says skin white perfecting stretch mask on the packaging but...). I've shared and bought a pack of the mask @ $10 I think at John Little Sale with my friend, Debbie.


Wanted to post when I saw her post about it but forgot until today. Opps. Anyway, I've just used another one recently and I really felt that it's a weird mask to be termed as stretch mask. Because, it simply doesn't stretch at all! I've tried the Watson brand, the Olay one I think, the Ginvera Nutri White one before I've tried this. Out of these 3, Bio-essence one is the most unstretchable stretch mask. It's an odd shape mask that doesn't fit the face + cannot stretch, so that makes it worse, the other 2 can stretch, so they fits perfectly. This one simply doesn't fit. The hole is still big enough for me, just that the side doesn't, plus I've a lower forehead so the height is fine.

Similar to other Bio-Essence products that I've bought before, now I dare not buy their mask anymore. That time this lady sell me the Marvel Mud Mask and it hurts so much that after 1 use, I just have to throw it away. The person claimed that it's helpful but probably didn't know that I actually had dry skin. I also used their pimple cream before, the $30 for 30ml or something one. And it cause my face to peel after using. Maybe it's just Bio-Essence.

After giving that mask a trial, I think is about 2 trials, I've decided that I shall never ever buy another bio-essence product ever again, giving my various bad experience with it. For those that likes mask, perhaps you may want to reconsider to make sure that the product does suits you before buying. Sometimes, the counter girl doesn't really understand your skin, their job is to sell you items with no money back guarantee. Think... Think.. Think... before making another purchase. 

Just a word of caution: If you have Dry or Sensitive Skin, DO NOT buy or use Bio-Essence products. Because it's just NOT suitable. Just a small little warning to those of that particular skin type. Any other skin type, you can try if you want to. I've no comments about that.

P.S: My friend felt the same way too: Bio-essence Tanaka White Sheet Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...