Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nexcare Acne Patch (3M) - Review

My Favorite Acne Patch
A few days ago, I visited Watson and saw my favorite Acne Patch on sale! It's $12.90 for 2 big packs, 35 pcs each, at only $12.90 with a free Non-Exposure Tapes pack. Quite worth it so I decided to just buy it. :P


My not so preferred Non-Exposure Tapes
This particular 3M Acne Patch is actually quite effective when it comes to faster healing of the pimples, it's meant to absorb and remove the internal oil within the area that it's pasted on. The only issue with it is that, if you just stick and go to bed, sometimes, the patch won't be at it's intended position. It works for pimples at the back area too, according to my personal research. There's only 1 person in the research data -- Me!

As for the non-exposure tapes, I've used it before for the dress that's a bit too loose but then, it doesn't really stick very well, maybe it's the materials of the dress that I'm wearing or what. I wonder if there's a better brand for that. So unless it comes free, otherwise, I'd probably can't be bothered to buy it again, at least not from this particular brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...