Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Garnier: Lightening Peel Off Mask - Review

Garnier's Lightening Peel-Off Mask

As you all know, I love to use mask especially those sheet mask, as for this particular item, although it's just a gel mask, it will end up with a sheet mask like finish when it's done!

The good thing is that after using, it'll become a sheet over my face and all I need to do is to just peel it off! So far, I'm always pretty amazed by that! The only issue is that due to the gel nature, it tends to become a bit messy when applying. With the price that it's selling at now, it's pretty worth it I felt. Since it's usually available at around $1.95 for 2 bundled pack. So that's pretty good. Perhaps gel mask itself are cheaper due to the lower manufacturing cost or something. 

In terms of usage wise and the rating of the mask quality, I'd give it an around 3.5 stars out of 5. I don't have an special liking for this one even though it's pretty valued for money. So I'd probably only get it when there's no other better alternatives the next time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...