Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sleeping Mask @ TheFaceShop --> My Favourite

Time to blog about my favourite Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask from TheFaceShop! Well, I need to constantly use facial mask in order to have a better complexion and skin. It's like a religious process, along with the basic 4 steps that I need to practice every single day...


Now, back to the more hardworking routine again as I'm really sick and tired of always having new blemishes spots around my face. It's just not so easy to cover using the concealer as well, especially so when it comes to those protruding ones. Initially, I'm using the application mask, where we apply and wash off. Then, it's the sheet mask, that's much easier, 'cos it's apply then take down and off it goes into the bin! Haha.. After that, for better results, I used both the application and sheet mask for like 1 week continuously.

After sometime, the lazy girl, me, just can't keep up with the process and started to find alternatives. Then, I've discovered this sleeping mask from TheFaceShop which I fortunately bought at 20% discount :P Well, it's pretty worth my time and effort and this is already the 2nd bottle. In fact, the first bottle is pretty tough to finish using as well. So I felt that it's super valued for money. 

All I need to do is to just apply it after my toner, sometimes, after my moisturizing essence or stuff like that and then off I goes to bed! The next day, my skin will feel pretty moisturized and soft. So I only need to wash it the next morning along through the normal daily routine! Isn't it great? Well, at least for me, the lazy one, that's my favourite way of using mask. Just that, I still have quite a number of sheet mask to finish up. After all, I still love to try out different types of mask but occasionally!

Looking forward to have a clear skin again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...