Friday, February 4, 2011

Sato - Q10 Hakubi Drink (Collagen)

Sato - Q10 Hakubi Drink (Collagen)
My image consultant advise me to drink collagen as it helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines, improves complexion, etc. Actually, after drinking for sometime, perhaps the skin does clear up a little. But I'm certainly not sure if it's due to me using lots of facial mask and sleeping much earlier than before or is it because of the collagen that I've drank so far. In fact, I'm still wondering if it does helps.

I've got this because of the special offer of buy 1 get 1 free at Watson's LOL! I guess, perhaps I'm sort of became Watson's loyal supporter after guardian's no longer have the UOB credit card discounts ba. Furthermore, at Watson's there's a loyalty card where we get points. Every 20 points we accumulate = $2 dollars discount. That's how it works. With POSB everyday card's 3% rebates + Watson's card. Of course, it's more value for money most of the time to shop at Watson's instead.

Ok back to the topic... There're so many brands out there, so which one should I buy leh? I've absolutely no idea. What I can do is to just try it out loh. For this one, it's the 500mg collagen one with Q10. Seems pretty good to me. Then, there's also the 5000 - 7000mg brands or version as well. I was still wondering.. Do I really need that much per bottle for it to work?

Before this, I've tried the 7000mg one which I can't tell what's the difference except that the bottle is bigger, the price is higher, etc... But the taste is about the same. A simple fruity taste. Maybe need to drink more to tell the difference ba. We shall see how then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...