Monday, January 31, 2011

Bello Facial Cleansing Wipes - I love it!!

Bello Facial Cleansing Wipes
Hmm.. So far, it's a cheap and good cleansing wipes that I've used so far. Also tried the TeaTree one but I really hated that because of the strong TeaTree smell which I didn't like. This one I liked better because of the light smell and convenience. It may not be the best makeup remover wipes. But for the kind of price that I can get it at, I felt that it's certainly valued for money.
As I'm now working at Changi Airport, there's a 7% GST rebates for Watsons, plus the 10% staff discount for people working in the area, I get quite an amount of discount certainly. Although the price has gone up to $2 per pack, the price I'm paying is only $1.70 excluding the POSB everyday card discount. :D And so far, that's the only place I managed to find this cleansing wipes!! I'm so happy about it. So much so that I bought a dozen packs (1 year supply). LOL!! The expiry date is 2013 so should be quite ok. Even without staff discount, it's only $1.86 to get it from the airport (next to terminal 3 bus interchange).

Also, what I like is that it's pretty easy to remove my basic makeup. But if I do apply eyeliner or mascara, it does get a bit tricky. The good thing is that it doesn't hurt my eyes and the feeling is good. The bad thing is that with too complicated makeups, I might need to use about 2 pieces to remove my mascara completely. For eyeliner, so far, after about 3-5 wipes per eye, it does get removed almost completely and that's enough for me. I just like the idea of use and throw with simple and easy feeling. After using, just throw it into the bin and that's it.. :)

Ratings: 4 out of 5 (1 missing point because it'll be even better if the eye makeup can be removed much more easily.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...