Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Watson's Collagen Intensive

Watson's Collagen Intensive
Bought this item from Watson's as it looking pretty interesting with it being a new item. After all, I love trying out such stuff. :P After buying and using, I felt that the design wasn't very good as the liquid can't flow out at all when I open the cap tip in an attempt to pour the contents out. In the end, the only way to get the contents out is to open the entire cap instead, which makes no sense that the bottle was actually designed this way.

Overall the feeling I got from the usage of the product itself is quite alright so far. Just that, it's almost impossible to finish a bottle in 1 week. Not sure exactly how we should be using it "the right way". It feels pretty normal just like another essence out there.

If you asked if I'll buy it again, my answer is certainly "No Way". :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...