Friday, April 1, 2011

Bio-Essence Tanaka White Essence

Bio-Essence Tanaka White Essence
Tried the Bio-Essence's Tanaka White (White & Firm Double Action Essence) and felt that it's probably the best product available in the Bio-Essence product range. By far, for someone with dry skin like me, this is the only product which I find to be pretty moisturizing. I didn't try out all their products but at least this one feels good on me. I like the light and almost nothing smell and the feeling when applying it onto my skin.

The only downside is that somehow the firming side (pink) finished before the whitening side. I wonder why is it so and perhaps it might be a better idea to have the pump linked together on top so that we won't have an over pumping issue. 

I would rate this item about 3.5 stars and don't mind buying it again. As it's nice to use and makes me feel good. Just that I'm not too sure about the whitening effect. Does it really whitens my skin? I'm not too sure. As I don't feel very white as compared to not using it and after all... I didn't exactly used it on a regular basis of daily usage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...