Sunday, May 15, 2011

Renu Multi-Purpose Solution (Bausch & Lomb)

Got a great deal with my Renu Multi Purpose Solution purchase last thurs at Guardian Pharmacy, all these at just S$12! I'm not too sure why but it seems to say that it's selling at $15.90 but when I pay seems like got more offer as it's just $12! Amazing! Even at $15.90, it's still very undervalued for so much multi purpose solution.
Renu Multi-Purpose Solution (Bausch & Lomb)
Here's the pack of 2 X 120ml, 2 X 60ml, 2 X 355ml and 2 x lens case

Honestly speaking, I've yet to test it out so I can't really comment on whether is it a good product or not but I've been using their contacts so usually the optician will recommend me to use the solution of the same brand as it is supposed to be better and more compatible. I hope that their products will continue to be good and not disappoint me!

Here's the nice looking lens case. Looks pretty good I felt!
What I can say is that if you are looking for affordable contact lens solutions then, here's the great deal that you should be looking at. Perhaps it's just for the new launch of that product as it's really a entire new packaging for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...