Thursday, May 19, 2011

Old Renu Multi-Purpose Solution (Bausch & Lomb)

Here's the old packaging of the
ReNu Multi-Purpose Solution
from Bausch & Lomb!
Here's the old packaging of the Renu Multi-Purpose Solution (from Bausch & Lomb). So far, I had been using it for close to a year and there's really nothing that I can complain about it. After all, I've bought this at a pretty great deal of < $20 for 2 X 335ml, 2 X 120ml, 2 X 60ml. So there's really nothing to complain about. And it comes with 4 contact lens case and 1 x the box with the tool to handle the contact lens. Super undervalue as well!

Click here to find out about the current packaging of the New Renu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution! The new packaging is clear bottle one. Looks pretty cool so far. What I can conclude is that I'm so blessed that I always managed to get my contact lens solution at very good deals!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...