Monday, July 11, 2011

Nivea: Smooth Sensation Body Lotion

In the Nivea Body series that I've tried so far, I'd prefer the Smooth Sensation body lotion. Simply for the fact that my skin felt smoother and softer after just 1 application. It's easy to apply because of the smooth effect that it gives the skin. It simply makes me feel good using it. Also, the lotion is pretty easy to be squeezed out of the bottle as well.

It upholds the name of the body lotion pretty well as the effect is exactly the same as what is being described in the bottle itself. Do give it a try if you are looking for such a body lotion. Of course, the packaging that you'd find now is certainly different from this one due to the packaging revamp which I've noticed over the past few months.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars. (0.5 as buffer in case I found something better)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...