Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sasa 1 for 1 SKINLITE Sale @ Bugis Junction


Sasa is currently having a 1-for-1 SKINLITE Sale at its Bugis Junction Branch. I'm not too sure if any other branches have this promotion too as I didn't notice any at the moment. I love the sale as I managed to get 10 Skinlite masks from the old series and the new series for just $9.75! Each mask is only going at 97.5 cents as it's a 2 for $1.95 sale! If you are keen to try out those mask, this is a sale that you shouldn't be missing out.



Well, that's the older series packaging but of course with some new varieties. The "Herb Mask" is the new variants available. :) I might not have commented much on those mask but so far I feel pretty good using the series from last time. E.g. The "Aloe Essence Mask", soothing yet moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...