Wednesday, February 1, 2012

C-Shaped Repairing Eye Mask

The Eye Mask that came with the Skin Healthy Facial Mask Set (24 Hrs Hydrating Mask & Red Wine Energizing Mask). I would say that the design of this eye mask is pretty interesting and unique. The common eye masks just cover the bottom of our eye where the dark circle and eye bags would be at. This one covers both the top and the bottom part of our eyes so you definitely need to close your eyes when using this mask.
It helps to moisturize the parts of our eyes that are exposed to the environment most and works pretty well for me in terms of the moisturizing aspect. It feels cooling when applied and leaves my skin supple after using. Also, because the Masks comes in a set of facial and eye mask, I'd get the 24 Hrs Hydrating set as it works better for me and feels better as well.

Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...