Sunday, February 5, 2012

Red Wine Energizing Mask - Skin Healthy


The Red Wine Energizing Mask also comes in a set of 1 x facial mask and 1 pair of C-Shaped Eye mask like the 24 Hrs Hydrating Mask. For the facial mask itself, it has a moderate red wine smell which I didn't exactly like. As for the moisturizing and energizing portion, it works pretty well, leaving my skin soft, moisturized after use.


As usual, I use this mask at night so when I woke up the next morning, my skin looks pretty refreshed. There was just some minor residue which I can massage into my skin and go to sleep directly after use. No rinsing was required so it's pretty convenient for me.

Rating: 3 out of 5 because of the scent. I'd prefer one without the scent unless I like the smell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...