Thursday, February 9, 2012

Guardian Collagen Hydration Face Mask


The Guardian's Instant Collagen Hydration Mask is one of the more watery face mask that I've tried. When taken out of the plastic, it drips quite a bit. Although I have quite dry skin but I personally didn't quite like the overly rich (creamy) and watery feeling it gave me. So much so that even after using for like 15-20mins, I'll need to massage a lot of the remaining essence into my face and still, it's pretty wet. It takes quite a while more to wait for it to dry or get absorbed completely.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars, perhaps it functions as mentioned but it's just a bit too watery for me to accept. Luckily, it doesn't come with a scent so it gets 2 points :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...