Monday, February 13, 2012

Jericho - Body Butter (Another Dead Sea Product)

The Jericho Body Butter is yet another dead sea product sample from one of the dead sea product shopping cart in the middle of a shopping centre. Of which, I couldn't quite remember which is the shopping centre but I didn't seem to see this sample being given out anymore.

My feeling towards this product is that probably due to it's rich mineral contents, it does have a more oily feeling after using. Unlike usual body butter products, it is a bit too oily for my skin. Yes I have dry skin but yet this is still too oily for me. So it might be suitable for someone with super dry skin, especially when it's being used in our climate, probably that's why I haven't seen this product sample around anymore.

Rating: 2 out of 5 due to it being too oily

1 comment:

  1. I have tried Jericho's products and yes, they are very rich since they are made from the Dead Sea salt or mud (http://www.themineralmiracle.com.au/about-the-dead-sea?chapter=20). I used to have lots of breakouts so I was using water based skin care that only dried my skin. Now my skin is smooth, healthy and the breakouts are GONE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...