Friday, February 17, 2012

Shu Uemura: Phyto-Black Lift


The Shu Uemura: Phyto-Black Lift product sample that comes with the other Shu Uemura products that I've purchase was pretty good I felt. I quite like the feeling it gave me after applying. Easy to apply and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth after using it.

Shu Uemura: Black Lifting Range
I've tried various facial products, especially moisturizers, usually I didn't like them but this one is certainly good for my skin type and it's scent-free. The moisturizing feeling is great too. A product worth considering getting the next time round. Probably after I've finally finished the products in my room. I wonder how much does it cost...

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 the missing 0.5 is just for buffer in case I find something even better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...