Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vichy Thermal Spa Water

The facial mist by Vichy is good and yet value for money. Although it's in a much more convenient size than the 300ml ones from other brands, it comes at similar price and was now even more affordable when I saw the limited time only sale at Watson's. It was originally $14.90 for a set of 2, now it's at buy 2 sets, get 1 set free promotion. Making it about $5 per bottle!

Furthermore, this product can be used for a very long time per bottle as I had been using it for quite sometime but there's still quite a lot left. At least 1.3 bottles based on my estimation. It's good in soothing the skin and allergies / slight rashes, at least for me. So whenever my skin is too try and started to itch, I just spray with some of the spa water and it ease the dryness pretty fast as well :D. Now, I'm mainly using it as toner replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...