Friday, February 24, 2012

Cucumber Body Scrub - Watsons

Watsons has a new Exfoliating Body Scrub with various extracts and functionality, different contents are meant for different purposing and skin type. Therefore, before purchase, it is best that you read the fine lines at the back of the bottle to find out about how it works first.

The Cucumber & Multi-fruit extract version that I've purchase is the only body scrub that says it will help to retain my skin's moisture after use. I would say that for my dry skin, it works pretty well in making it feel smoother after each use and yet it doesn't dry up my skin too much which is a lot better than the seaweed scrub that I bought a long time ago. Although I usually would still apply my usual body lotion after use just in case.

After about 2 usage, even my mum could feel the difference in terms of the smoothness of my back visually. I liked the way it makes my skin feel smoother and better overall. It also seems to help my skin absorb the body lotion better.
Rating: 4 out of 5. It'll be even better if my skin can feel moisturized after used, I'm not sure if such product is actually available in the normal retail market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...