Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Heme - 24Hrs Hydrating Detox-White Night Jelly


The Heme 24Hrs Hydrating Detox-White Night Jelly is gentle and moisturizing. According to the various usage directions of similar products, such sleeping mask seems to be used on top of our moisturizer. 


As usual, I wake up with a smooth and clear skin after use. In fact, it gets totally absorbed by my skin at around 30 mins after application. It feels cooling after application probably because of the jelly texture.



As for the detox and whitening effect, I can't really tell as I'm pretty fair and I'm not sure how it feels to have skin detox. Also, probably because recently, my skin was pretty clear from blemishes as well. Maybe because I'm so hardworking in using either sleeping mask or facial mask every night :D

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...