Sunday, March 11, 2012

Magic Shop - Facial Brightening Treatment Mask

I had bought this whitening mask and the hydrating one from Magic Shop during my Taiwan Trip. However, it seems like the sheet mask is pretty much over rated as both the whitening and hydrating mask feels about the same. 

Just another normal mask but not very valued for money I felt. The sleeping mask was much better. After all, it's a buy 2 get 1 free promotion although the overall price still seems to be high than similar mask I'm getting in Singapore.

The sales person is very good at selling and I would say that their skill and service is very good. But still, as this is more towards another normal moisturizing mask that costs about twice the price. I wouldn't recommend it as a must try or buy product.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 as it does serve it's purpose just too expensive for a mask sold in Taiwan especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...