Monday, May 7, 2012

My Health Diary (我的健康日记) - Collagen Drink


One of the health drink that I bought loosely to try out during my Taiwan Trip was the My Health Diary (我的健康日记) - Collagen drink product. Fyi, the brand name is a direct translation from Chinese. :X

As there's a 7-Eleven 1 for 1 offer, so I bought like 2 bottles to try. I was pretty glad that I only bought 2 bottles. I was wondering if this drink was meant to be diluted before drinking or something because it was extremely sweet. After 1 bottle, I was like huh? Why is this drink so sweet? 

So in the end, I still end up buying my favorite Sato Collagen drink instead :) Yes, but I'll only stock up whenever there's a promotion of course. I have like 2.7 boxes of the Sato drink in my cupboard. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...