Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hada Labo Lifting + Firming Milk

This Hada Labo Lifting + Firming Milk is the moisturizer product of the anti-aging series. It gives my skin a smooth moisturizing finish after usage. The only downside is that it doesn't come with SPF at all so I usually use this when I'm at home or at night rather than in the morning. As I'm a believer that SPF helps my skin by preventing unnecessary sun damages.

Although the bottle isn't very big, the volume can last pretty long as 1 gentle squeeze can usually cover my whole face and I only use it at night. So it's definitely going to last a very long time.. haha.. Probably around 6 months or so. After all, most of my moisturizers lasted pretty long with the exception of sleeping mask where I applied generously onto my skin. 

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 because of the missing SPF function

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...