Thursday, July 26, 2012

NARS - The Multiple (Cheek, Lip & Eye Stick)

The NARS - The Multiple stick is now my favourite makeup companion after my BB Cream or foundation routine, prior to the loose powder application (if I ever apply that). It sticks and blends into my BB Cream pretty well so far giving my cheeks a smooth and light blusher effect.

Ever since I started using the blush tint from Shu Uemura, I fell in love with the idea of cream based blusher. I would say that it's pretty long lasting if I did apply loose powder after using this, so that it gets hidden underneath the loose powder, giving it a protective coverage. Although this is much more expensive than the Shu Uemura blush tint, it is much easier to remove when it comes to my usual makeup remover process -- the makup remover tissue. However, as I bought this from Taiwan, it might not be on sale in many places. So far, I haven't found it on sale in Singapore yet.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (0.5 due to the high cost involved). Anyway, with it's volume, it's going to last me quite a long time as I usually only use it on my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...