Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack is a cooling and moisturizing sleeping mask. That aids in my sleep when used as per instructions. The gentle fragrance is designed to help us relax and sleep better at night. Usually, if I take a deep breathe holding this Sleeping Pack close to my nose, I felt relaxed and I usually sleeps better. :)

Although, it is not really as gentle as the DNA Replenishing Mask from Taiwan Magic Shop. It's usage of aiding in my sleep on top of keeping my face and neck moisturized is certainly great! Just beware that you shouldn't be using this on areas of your skin where there's peeling skin as it might hurt a little (usually one off incident for me) due to it's cooling properties.

Also, this sleeping pack can be used around your eyes like the eye cream to help keep the moisture around your eyes in as well. But you mustn't apply too much so that it doesn't get into the eyes of course.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars. I've got 2 bottles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...