Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pearl Whitening Eye Mask - Asily

This particular Eye Mask is bought during my Taiwan trip. It's pretty moisturizing and easy to use. However, the downside is that because of the way the mask is being designed, it's a solid gel stick which I'm to stick up just below my eyes. Such mask material is pretty cooling in nature, which might make it work better but it doesn't stick to my skin very well. It tends to glide off the intended location pretty often.

I'll still prefer the usual eye mask that sticks better although they are not as cooling but I won't need to keep adjusting it back. As just a slight gradient in my position does make it glide off my skin. Not sure if it's because I did apply my usual moisturizers prior to using the mask, so the moisture on my skin is too wet to hold it still.

Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...