Friday, August 10, 2012

Mousse Foundation - Taiwan Magic Shop

The mousse foundation from Taiwan Magic Shop somehow doesn't seems to be as great as what the sales person had described it to be, especially when it was used alone by itself on top of other moisturizer brands. It was after I used the makeup base that I finally realized what's the magic behind that "better" makeup which she demonstrated on me. 

However, even when I did apply this product with the makeup base, it wasn't as "magical" as how the sales person had presented to me. It's pretty much diluted in a way and the color was pretty yellowish with no coverage at all. So I though to myself, if that's the case, what's the difference between applying this and not applying anything at all? And I gave up on the product. Luckily, I only bought 1 bottle to give it a try :D

Rating: 0.5 out of 5 stars. Don't bother getting it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi do you know where can i get this mousse foundation in sg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm getting the products directly from Taiwan magic shop if you are interested to get any you can contact me at pipimateh@gmail.com (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...