Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Re-Birth Body Lotion - Lanolin & Vit E

Bought the Re-birth Body Lotion at Australia Airport during my last trip to Melbourne and found out recently that it's also available for sale in Singapore, probably just a bit more expensive but still very affordable. I can't remember exactly what the price for this but probably just around AUD$15.

I liked this body lotion because of it's moisturizing effect and the softness that I felt on my skin after each application. So far, I felt that the moisture effect on my elbow lasted around 12 hours when sleeping in non air-con conditions and around 8 hours under air-con conditions. If I do want it to last longer under air-con conditions, I'd need to give my skin a more generous spread of the lotion. 


This is one item that's really made in Australia and sold there. It's Halal and not tested on animals. :) I like Lanolin products because of it's healing effect. I still remember when I first visit Sydney around 6 years ago when my skin started peeling because of the very dry weather and due to the fact that it was winter (Around early Aug). It was a lanolin moisturizer that I've bought in Australia that helped in getting my skin back to it's normal conditions after applying. And so far, only in Australia products that I find them using that particular ingredient.

The only issue of this product that it does take a while for the lotion to be fully absorbed by my skin so in our local climate, it would appear to be a little to sticky after use but after about 10 - 15 mins, it'll be completed absorbed and all will be good.

Rating: 5 out of 5 as I loved that product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...