Sunday, August 28, 2011

SKINLITE - Royal Jelly Essence Mask

The Royal Jelly Essence Mask is one which I've got myself some time ago but not during sale from Sasa too. Unfortunately, it didn't feel as good as what I thought it would be. Somehow this particular mask gives me a sticky feeling and I don't like the smell either. If given a choice, I'd not buy this again the next time round.

The reason why I thought this might be good is because it's supposed to be "Royal Jelly Essence", and I've always been using Royal Jelly Body Foam from Ginvera and it feels good using it. Unfortunately, this mask didn't meet my expectations so.. too bad..

Rating: 0 out of 5. (Certainly won't use it ever again, not even if it's free)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...