Monday, July 27, 2026

Quadha: Youthful Multi-Recovery Oil Essence

I had attended a 9 day plant essence skincare class lately about how to improve our skincare absorption using light massage techniques on our face as well as our scalp. One of the products recommended by the trainer is the Quadha: Youthful Multi-Recovery Oil Essence.
Personally, I feel that this single-use serum is really good as it is easily absorbed by my skin, even without the special application techniques, it got absorbed almost instantly. Every piece is only 1ml which is a bit less than most other single use brands (typically 1.5ml). To be honest, it is supposed to be single use and preferably we should finish the whole bottle in 1 time although it feels like you can lock it back. Even if you can't finish it, we should finish the whole bottle within 24 hours to maintain the freshness of the contents. 1ml is in fact just nice the amount we can easily absorb without much effort. I typically apply half over my face and neck then the other half again over it and it gets fully absorbed after.
The oil essence and the CT50 ("cell charger") technology improves skin vitality and overall complexion. Highly recommended for those above 40s. I bought 3 more boxes of it from lazada (Quadha: Youthful Multi-Recovery Oil Essence; also known as hanging oil 2.0), and I use about 3 pieces per week. Using it almost every alternate day, e.g. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday evening after toner and face cream before bed. 

It has very good anti-aging and moisturising effect. My skins feels soft and bouncy after each use. For light face massage, I would need to add essential oil after as this essence gets absorbed by my skin before I can even start. I feel that the absorption boosting method works better with other essence that takes longer to get absorbed. 
The cheapest rate I found for Singapore is ~ $1+ per piece, with luck and promotion, sometimes it is slightly <$1.
(My lazada referrer link: Quadha: Youthful Multi-Recovery Oil Essence, to the one I actually bought, the 2 reviews are from me)

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
0.5 deducted as the price is on the high side.

No comments:

Post a Comment