Monday, July 20, 2026

Sofina: Primvista Ange Long Keep Base UV

I bought this from Taiwan's Watson's last year as it comes with cute Hello Kitty recycle bag. 

Just couldn't resist the kitty design. It comes with the powder as well but I don't use much make-up these days so I hardly use it. 

Look at the lower part of my hand and you can see this fake white and the texture is pretty bad for a makeup base. As I am fairly white, after applying this, I feel that I looked like ghost plus the colour is so fake and it kind look like it cracks between the lines and gaps of my skin. Imagine all the lines, smile lines, double eyelid, below the eyes, all over the face with uneven tone and super fake white look. Which is why I rather show you my hand in the picture as example. 

Definitely this will be the first and last time that I am using this brand's make up products. It's now in the bin after these photoshoot. 😜 

Rating: 1 out of 5, 1 more points for the cute kitty bag. Was wanting to put 0 without it.

I feel, don't waste your time and money on it, knowing there is a high chance you would regret after buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...