Thursday, August 6, 2026

Anti-static Massaging Wide-toothed Comb Green Sandalwood

I bought a new Anti-static Massaging Wide-toothed Green Sandalwood Comb lately as the "tooth" of my plastic comb 💔 broke. 

As mentioned in the earlier post, the class I took covered the scalp massaging techniques. They kept selling the idea of doing scalp massage using Sandalwood comb (deer horn version - image above) and the ginseng + rosemary + polygonum multiflorum roller essential oil along with their usual course upsell. 

I was trying to see if there is a more effective way to just massage my entire scalp. To make my life easier and replace my broken comb, I bought a new Wide-toothed Green Sandalwood Comb and simply sprayed the hydrosol / essential oil mix onto my scalp, activate the meridians, then just use the comb to comb my hair from left to right 10 times for each area. It is the most efficient way that I could think of plus the comb's price is like <30% of the same Green Sandalwood deer horn pair. Plus I would have combed my hair so killing 2 birds with 1 stone. 🤭

Even as purely a comb, it looks not bad and is smooth and nice to use, I always like Wide-toothed ones more as it feels better when combing my hair.
(My Lazada referrer link: Wide-toothed Green Sandalwood Comb, for the version I actually bought)

I feel that the massaging effect mainly relaxed my scalp but I didn't get the darkened hair effect I was after, I couldn't feel much dandruff since the usage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment