Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DHC - 7000mg Collagen Drink

DHC- 7000mg Collagen Drink
This is by far the first collagen drink I've tried. I also got it during a promotional period where the price is way lower than the current about $47 per box price. I think that time I bought at around $30 - $40 or so with 100 bonus points. 100 points is actually a $10 discount at Watson's I should say. So.. it's pretty affordable then. The taste is pretty good as well. Most importantly, it's easy to drink.

It's glass bottle so I sent everything to recycle bin after finishing my supply. LOL. Also, the person claims that there will be visible improvement to the skin after drinking for about 2 weeks. After 20 days, I really can't tell the difference. I've no idea if it does work or not. At least, so far, no one could tell either. I'm still receiving negative feedbacks about my eye areas, telling me to take care. So does it really helps? Or is it cos it's already too late by now?

What I can comment about this is more towards the taste than the effectiveness I guess. Because a lot of things doesn't really happen overnight. So I still need to jiayou ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...