Sunday, November 20, 2011

BB Cream - The Skin Shop


Here's the BB cream of the BB cream and loose powder set. Initially, I bought the product as it seems pretty smooth when I tried the product. However, when I finally use it about 4 months later, I'm almost unable to pump the BB Cream out of the bottle. Initially, I thought the packaging had some issues and was about to throw it away. Finally, after about 30 - 45mins of pumping, the BB cream finally gave in and flow out of the bottle. Lesson learnt: Do not buy pump type of product from overseas, especially if the bottle is in a unable to open design apart from pumping out the contents.

The product itself is certainly pretty easy to apply but not as moisturizing as the Kanebo Freshel BB cream. Overall, it is probably just an average product. It does make my skin look fairer as the base color was pretty light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...