Saturday, November 12, 2011

Neutrogena - Peel Mask

I've bought some Neutragena Fine Fairness Peel Mask from Watson's to try out some time back as it was selling at $2.95 per tube instead of the usual more expensive price in a 5 tube box pack. This is not a mask that will make your skin peel visibly or some kind of peel off mask. In fact, I still couldn't understand why is it called peel mask. It has a sand like texture although it is a wash off type of mask, this type of texture is similar to those very gentle scrub type of product. Hence, making it feel very strange.


As for the effect, it is supposed to make my skin fairer after use but I can't quite tell the difference. Also, it is certainly not moisturizing at all. Hence, I do regret buying it.

Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...