Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Olay Anti Aging Cream


I wonder if it's due to my skin being too dry or that the product is not smooth and moisturizing enough. I could feel the friction when applying the cream onto my skin. Despite the fact that it is a cream product, there's totally no oily feeling when using it, instead, I find it not moisturizing enough. 

I would recommend against using this product at night as there is a light beige color tone in the moisturizer itself, hence giving your skin a slightly fairer effect after use. And this is precisely why, it shouldn't be use at night. It gave me a feeling of a product between BB cream and moisturizer, but in a more negative manner. If it were a BB cream, the coverage is too little. If it were a moisturizer which in fact, it is, the moisturizing effect is not even there.

Don't bother trying.

Rating: 0.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...