Friday, December 2, 2011

Watson's Stretchable Mask


Ever since Olay came out with a stretch mask, many other brands too started such mask series. Watson's is one of them. I would suggest that Watson's do more research and human trial before launching such mask. 

My comments on the mask is that the ear hook is very tight as the size of the hook is a bit too small and is not exactly very stretchable. Luckily, the mask does fit the shape of my face exactly. I would say that the moisturizing effect was there but I didn't like that strong herbal ginseng like smell that comes with it. The nose and mouth holes are pretty small and hence when the edge rub against my skin a little as I breath, it started to itch a little.

Ratings: 1 out of 5. 

I'm pretty certain that I wouldn't buy it ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...