Monday, December 19, 2011

Leimei Lanolin Essence Night Cream

My feedback on this product was that it was pretty much moisturizing or should I say that it's pretty oily as it was a little too rich for my skin. As such, I need to rub off the excess cream off my skin after applying it to my entire face.

The product comes with a rather weird wax smell. It has a strong firming effect as I could feel the tightening sensation of the product after applying it with slight tangling feeling as well. There was also a slight itchy feeling which makes me rub off the excess cream. Although this product was very affordable if you buy it from Australia but I wouldn't recommend it for use. As my dry skin wasn't suitable either. It was still too oily. 

Rating : 0 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...