Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Arnaud Cream Hydra Absolu

Arnaud Cream Hydra Absolu is a pretty moisturizing facial moisturizer as suggested by it's name. Although it's meant for the normal and combination skin type, it works fine for even people with dry skin like me too. Usually if I do use such products, I'll end up with severe outbreak due to the lack of moisture on my skin but this product doesn't cause that due to it's good moisturizing properties.

I'd recommend it to others even if you do have combination skin type, locking in the water is very important as it will help to reduce the overall amount of oil that your skin generates. Because, the skin will think that the level of moisture is enough so it doesn't need to generate that much. Keeping the water in also helps in preventing premature aging of the skin as well.

Most importantly for me, it's pretty much scent free having almost no smell at all, which I liked too. :)

Rating: 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...